+ MB Ersatzteilportal incl. Bilder + Preis
+ MB Betriebsstoff-Vorschriften

Wichtige /8-Links

+ Baureihenübersicht
+ Serienunterschiede

Das Mercedes-Benz /8 Forum

Mercedes Benz /8

Willkommen im Mercedes-Benz /8 Forum.
Hier dreht sich alles rund um die Baureihe W114/115.
/8 Kaufberatung

/8-KnowHow - geballtes Wissen
Der Teilemarkt für Deine Angebote oder Gesuche. Bei Angeboten ist Deine klare Preisvorstellung, der Versand bzw. Abholort und ggfs. Bilder mit anzugeben!
Verstösse gegen die Regeln sowie Hinweise zu eigenen eBay-Auktionen werden gelöscht!
Geschütztes Forum - nur registrierte Stammposter können Beiträge schreiben 
Hallo Besucher!
Recommended sources of seat repair
geschrieben von: madmog (IP-Adresse bekannt)
Datum: 27. Mai 2016 20:40

Hallo,

Sowie meine 230,6 gekauft habe ich jetzt einen W123 200. Ich weiß, es ist nicht ganz richtig Forum, aber jeder kann einen Lieferanten der Teile empfehlen die Sitze neu zu erstellen - nämlich die Rosshaar Pads und die Federn bitte?

Außerdem gibt es ein W123 Forum so gut wie dieses ich schauen sollte?

Vielen Dank

As well as my 230.6 I've now bought a W123. I know it's not quite the correct forum but can anyone recommend a supplier of the parts to rebuild the seats - namely the horsehair pads and the springs please?

Thanks

Re: Recommended sources of seat repair
geschrieben von: /8cmt (IP-Adresse bekannt)
Datum: 29. Mai 2016 10:36

Good day,

w123 forum
w123 database

As far as I know the seat pads are no longer available from Mercedes directly. If I were you I would check anyway and ask, you never know.

What is the problem with your seats? Are the springs broken? You may be able to replace the broken springs with new ones. Check the internet there are alot of shops that sell bed springs and such, or maybe ask an upholstery shop? That only works if you have a 2nd series or 3rd series vehicle, the first series has flat springs like the /8 although you could probably find similar ones as well.

If you can't find the pads, then I would make them out of foam blocks myself. You can shape a pad out of a foam block with a long sharp knife quite easily. It is also possible to glue foam pads of a different hardness together for a comfortable seat.

I still have a seat bottom from a 3rd series T-wagon that I don't need anymore, I don't know how much the shipping to the UK is...

Greetings from the broken spring frontflex
Christopher

Re: Recommended sources of seat repair
geschrieben von: madmog (IP-Adresse bekannt)
Datum: 10. Juni 2016 00:35

thankssmile

/8-Forum is powered by Phorum.