+ MB Ersatzteilportal incl. Bilder + Preis
+ MB Betriebsstoff-Vorschriften

Wichtige /8-Links

+ Baureihenübersicht
+ Serienunterschiede

Das Mercedes-Benz /8 Forum

Mercedes Benz /8

Willkommen im Mercedes-Benz /8 Forum.
Hier dreht sich alles rund um die Baureihe W114/115.
/8 Kaufberatung

/8-KnowHow - geballtes Wissen
Der "Off-Topic"-Bereich für alles andere, was nicht unbedingt mit Technik oder dem /8 zu tun hat
Öffentliches Forum 
Hallo Besucher!
Vorsicht, wieder Betrüger unterwegs!
geschrieben von: holgerw (IP-Adresse bekannt)
Datum: 11. März 2014 17:20

in einigen Anzeigenmärkten ist wieder eine Anzeigen für einen Oldtimer Mercedes W115 geschalten. Das Angebot liegt ca 70% unter dem Marktpreis. Hier ein paar Beispiele:

[gebrauchtwagen.autobild.de]

[automarkt.morgenpost.de]

[www.quoka.de]

Nach Kontaktaufnahme, wird, wie bei solchen Fällen üblich, eine Versendung des Fahrzeuges gegen Kaution angeboten. Ich habe das Angebot über mehrere Emailadressen getestet und unter einem anderen Namen getestet, wenn man das Fahrzeug in London persönlich besichtigen will, antwortet der Anbieter nicht mehr.

Hier seine Antwort:

Hello Mr. ,

I will explain you step by step how this will work:
A. First you have to send me your shipping information (your name & address/phone number).
1. After I receive your info, I will go to shipping company office & leave the car onto your name & with your shipping address as the intended receiver.
2. The transport company will check the car also the legal papers to see that everything is OK with it.
B. You will receive a notification from shipping company as a confirmation that the car is in their custody & also, that the car has been tested & ready for shipping. At this point the shipping company will contact you by phone & e-mail with all the details regarding our transaction (tracking number, delivery time, payment method, contract of sale, etc).
1. They will request you a security payment, you will have to deposit the money of the car (€3.100) to shipping company account via Bank Transfer to proof that you have the money ready for the car. The deposit will be only a temporary guarantee, & will not obligate you to buy the car 100%. Your deposit will stay in their account, in safe until you will receive the car & decide if you want to buy it or not.
2. The transport company will verify the payment, & if everything is in order, they will start the shipping to your address.
3. After you will receive the car & you will be completely satisfied with it, you will instruct the transport company with your decision.
C. If by any reason, you will not be satisfied with the product, you will return the car to the company with no expense or extra costs from your side. If you decide to keep the car, you will sign the Contract of Sale & they will pay me.

You will get the chance to inspect the car, test it and everything you like while your money are safely held in company's account. ONLY after you confirm that you agree to keep the car, they will release the money to me.

If everything is clear, give me your your details so we can initiate the transaction through the transport company service.

Thank you!

1-mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 11.03.14 17:21.

Re: Vorsicht, wieder Betrüger unterwegs!
geschrieben von: dockman (IP-Adresse bekannt)
Datum: 21. März 2014 16:43

Moin Zusammen,
wer auf sowas reinfällt, ist schon ganz schön blöd!!! Sowas muss doch Betrug sein!

Schöne Grüße

/8-Forum is powered by Phorum.