+ MB Ersatzteilportal incl. Bilder + Preis
+ MB Betriebsstoff-Vorschriften

Wichtige /8-Links

+ Baureihenübersicht
+ Serienunterschiede

Das Mercedes-Benz /8 Forum

Mercedes Benz /8

Willkommen im Mercedes-Benz /8 Forum.
Hier dreht sich alles rund um die Baureihe W114/115.
/8 Kaufberatung

/8-KnowHow - geballtes Wissen
Hier werden technische Fragen geklärt. Teileanzeigen gehören eins tiefer und werden hier gelöscht!
Öffentliches Forum 
Hallo Besucher!
doubts über den MB240D W115 von Spanien
geschrieben von: Miguel (IP-Adresse bekannt)
Datum: 19. Februar 2003 23:31

Hello,

My name is Miguel and I live in Madrid, Spain. I like all oldies Mercedes but I haven´t got one by the moment. Someone sells me one M240D Bj 1976 without any restoration but in with the TüV ready.

The chassis blech is good since it has dreamt allways in garage and the weather here in Spain is very good to conserve old cars in good condition.

The engine looks ready (it has passed the TüV diesel smoke control) but it "smokes" a little when extracting the "oil tester". This smoke disappears when the RPM increase.

I don´t Know how many KM a M240D has to run to smokes a little.

Anybody has any idea?

The engine starts after using the start motor 4 seconds at the temperature of 20ºC. Must be the start as fast as in a modern diesel car?

An other thing I have observed is when using the gear box, a noise is heard after using the coupler.

Probably is necesary to change one part of the transmision. But I think this noise is not very important.

The question is, I don´t know how much must I pay for the car since a little restauration is necessary. At least, painting, engine adjustment (diesel injetion) and transmision.

I hope one of you give me some advices about this questions I have.

Best Regards,

Miguel Lopez

P.D. Sorry for writing in English but my Deutsch is not very good.

Bitte antworten Sie auf English oder Deutsch. Ich kann etwas Deutsch verstanden.

Re: doubts über den MB240D W115 von Spanien
geschrieben von: Mielke (IP-Adresse bekannt)
Datum: 20. Februar 2003 10:02

Miguel,

pay not more than 2000 Euro.

Why do you want to paint the car ?

When it has always dreamt in a garage the chassis should be nice and the paint too.

Regards Mielke

/8-Forum is powered by Phorum.